At Animo Locke Tech Charter High School, we provide a rigorous and technologically innovative atmosphere, where students become agents of change. Through the consistent involvement of parents and all stakeholders, we create a college-going culture of empowered learners. Our mission is to develop academic and personal excellence by providing a safe supportive environment that creates socially conscious citizens for the 21st century.
Ánimo Locke Tech Expected Schoolwide Learning Results – ESLRs
The expectations of our TECHS…
Ánimo Locke Tech graduates will be Technology Literate who:
• discern purpose within a technical context.
• use technology to solve problems, to perform life skills, and to adapt to a constantly changing world.
• analyze, evaluate and apply information in a technological context.
Ánimo Locke Tech graduates will be Excellent Communicators who:
- utilize technology as a tool for learning and communicating.
- demonstrate skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing for different purposes and in a variety of situations.
- collaborate, work effectively, and manage interpersonal relationships within diverse groups and settings.
Ánimo Locke Tech graduates will be Critical Thinkers who:
- know how to access information using technology and integrate knowledge.
- identify and use resources effectively to gather, communicate, and evaluate information.
- demonstrate the critical thinking skills of application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation in a logical and integrated manner.
Ánimo Locke Tech graduates will be High Academic Achievers who:
- produce quality work across the curriculum.
- are knowledgeable with regards to educational pathways and career choices.
- are eligible for college by completing required coursework and equipped with the necessary skills to pursue and succeed in higher education.
Ánimo Locke Tech graduates will be Socially Responsible Citizens who:
- are culturally aware and understanding of the histories and values of different cultures.
- contribute to the improvement of life in their school and local communities through initiative and leadership.
- demonstrate personal responsibility and integrity.